KARL STORZ TELECAM SL NTSC
Condition – Refurbished
Multifunctional, Cost -Effective Camera System , image quality and high performance, ensuring a high degree of patient safety combined with cost -efficiency. The one -chip camera system enables a doctor''s practice to offer the same level of treatment as a hospital clinic. TELECAM SL the latest addition to the TELECAM product family, combines economic use with flexibility. This system from KARL STORZ is ideally suited for fluorescence applications with flexible video endoscopes.
Features & Benefits:
• Par focal Zoom Lansing system (25-50mm).
• The zoom optimizes the image size for all endoscopes from 1.2mm to 10mm flexible or rigid.
• Par focal alleviates the need to refocus when magnifying the image. This system offers superb image quality and magnification at a comfortable distance from the surgical site.
• Programmable user controls. Two buttons conveniently located on the camera head enable operation of camera functions and peripheral devices.
• Patented auto exposure system seamlessly adjusts to variations in light, eliminating white-out or drop-off.
Video Output : S -Video signal to 4 -pin Mini DIN socket (2x) Composite signal to BNC socket - DV signal to 6 pin DV socket
Control Out/Input : 3.5 mm stereo jack plug (ACC 1, ACC 2)
Weight : 2.7 kg
Dimensions : 305 x 88 x 254 mm (w x h x d
Power Supply :100-240 VAC. 50/60 Hz