STRYKER SYSTEM 5SAGGITAL SAW
System 5 Saggital Saw
The Stryker System 5 Battery Powered Heavy Duty Sagittal Saw is an oscillating cutting device used for cutting away bone and bone related tissue.
Features and Functions :
• Battery Latch - Depress the latch to release the battery pack from the handpiece.
• Battery Pack - Contains a rechargeable battery that provides power to the handpiece.
• Blade Lock Button - The button allows the insertion and release of the blade.
• Blade Retainer- The retainer holds the blade.
• Sagittal Head - The sagittal head may be indexed in 45° increments and can turn in a complete 360° rotation to achieve the desired cutting angle.
• Trigger Switch - The trigger is pressure sensitive for variable speed operation. When rotated, the trigger switch allows the cutting tool to operate in STD (standard), SAFE and FAST mode.