STRYKER SYSTEM 6 SAGGITAL SAW
System 6 Saggital Saw
Intended Use :
The Stryker System 6 Battery Powered Heavy Duty Sagittal Saw is an oscillating cutting device used for cutting bone and bone related tissue.
• Battery Latch - To release the battery pack from the handpiece, depress the battery latch
• Battery Pack - Rechargeable battery pack that provides power to the handpiece.
• Index Button - To allow the indexing of the sagittal head, push the index button.
• Blade Mount Lever- Rotate the lever to the LOAD or RUN position to install or lock the blade into place.
• Blade Retainer - The retainer holds the blade
• Sagittal Head - The sagittal head may be indexed in 45° increments and can turn in a complete 360° rotation to achieve the desired cutting angle.
• Trigger Switch - The trigger is pressure sensitive for variable speed operation.
• FAST/STD/Safe Control - Based on its position, allows the handpiece to operate in the FAST or STD mode; the safe mode prevents operation of the handpiece.
• Accessory Interface - Connector provides power and communication for future accessories.